Ever-Roll is your source for wire and tube bending in Ohio. Our experienced team provides manufacturers across the globe with the high quality metal forming and fabrication services.
Here are some of the materials and techniques we provide:
¼” Dia Tube to 2” Dia Tube (7mm – 50mm) Tubular Rings
- Short and Long Run Production Tube Bending
- Rotary Draw
- Mandrel Bending
- Bends to 1.5D and tighter
- Round, Oval, Square, Rectangular
- Any bendable metal tube – Carbon Steel, SS, Aluminum, Nickel Alloys
Production Mandrel Bending: When the Bends Must Be Perfect
- Bending 3/8″ to 2″ tubes (7 mm- 80 mm) on Centerline Radii to 1 X Tube Diameter including Round, Oval, Elipse, Square, and Rectangular.
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Copper, etc.
- Shaped Tube bent “Easy” or “Hard” way
- Contract Volumes from 3000 to 100,000 EAU
Tube Bending Ohio- Dedicated Benders
- Dedicated benders can be utilized for volumes from 75,000 to 500,000 annually for optimum economy.
- Dedicated tube benders are the fastest high production method to make a complex bent tube. Initial cost of the bender is rapidly repaid through the increased output of the machine, often utilizing little or no direct labor.
- Can include auto-load and auto-drop permits, the most economical bending of high production, multiple bend parts.
- Can include secondary operations like piercing, dimpling, marking, drilling, etc.
Tube End Forming
- Ever-Roll can reduce, swage, expand, double flare, single flare, or flange flare tube from ¼” to 1.”
- Our ram end former can rapidly bring up to 3 hits on a tube to obtain the desired form.
Press Working of Tubes to Size, Shape or Pierce
- Ever-Roll utilizes presses to pierce, flatten, shape, or manipulate tubes to the shape, form, and function required.
Dedicated and Specialized Wire or Tube Fabrications
- Ever-Roll has decades of experience in High Volume Bending and Fabricating of Tubular and Wire Parts.
- Ever-Roll supplies Automotive Tier 1 and Tier 2 Manufacturers as well as many manufacturers of industrial and commercial items.
- Many processes can be brought together in a cell such as broaching, drilling, bending, and swaging to produce parts and assemblies in the most economical manner possible.
- Through prequalified subcontractors we can fulfill finishing requirements including heat treating, plating, painting, plasticizing, powder coating, and e-coating.
- Ever-Roll offers quality, delivery, and value. Ever-Roll is ISO 9001:2015 Registered.
ISO 9001:2015 Registered
100% Employee Owned
We also provide custom work for wire fabrication and tube bending in Ohio. Contact us today, and we can help figure out what’s best for you.