Bent on Perfection
For over 70 years, manufacturers have relied on Ever-Roll for tube, rod, and wire parts and fabrications for their areas of manufacturing specialty. We have grown significantly over the years and are proud of our longevity:
- The 1940s: Ever-Roll incorporated in December, 1945.
- The 1950s: Ever-Roll manufactured lawn furniture, agricultural equipment, and other parts for a growing America.
- The 1960s: Produced Stainless and Inconel burner rings for Aerovent, Twin City Fan, Heat Wagon 20, and other crop dryers and heaters in addition to its other work. This work continues today.
- The 1970s: Ever-Roll developed and produced a tubular steel framed racing sulky for trotters and pacers that was “High Tech” when compared to the wooden sulkies in use at that time.
- The 1980s: Honda moved to Marysville and Navistar-International Harvester was roaring in Springfield. Ever-Roll got involved with many tubular and wire parts used in automotive and heavy trucks.
- The 1990s: While maintaining the previous work that was the foundation of Ever-Roll, significantly more automotive and truck volume was introduced. Headrest Pillars, Rings, Tube, and Wire Form volume grew. Ever-Roll became an Employee-Owned company (ESOP).
- The 2000s: Automation and robotics become part of Ever-Roll manufacturing. Ever-Roll branded the Scallop King line of rings and links used by commercial scallop fishermen as well as reinforcement rings for bonded abrasive wheels. We achieved our ISO 9001:2015 Registered certificate.
- The 2010s: Ever-Roll continues to automate, update, and work to continually improve and evolve its people, processes, and systems. Ever-Roll has been continuously ISO 9001 Registered since June of 2000. New applications for Upset Welded Rings continue to grow that business segment. Ever-Roll’s quality approach to Upset Welding makes it a dependable source for critical engineered products.
- 2020s: Growth in CNC tube bending and fabrications is growing with the addition of a Miic 50 double radii CNC bender for tubing up to two inches. Formed and fabricated tubes are appreciated by our customers for their high quality and good looks. Ever-Roll, an employee-owned American company, continues to deliver service and excellence at a value to our customers.
bent on perfection.
bent on perfection.